Conveyancing Fareham, Hampshire ~ Matrimonial Law Fareham, Hampshire
- Business leases
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial properties: offices, factories, shops, farmland - freehold and leasehold
- Property Management
- Multi-unit sales, purchases and leases
- Joint venture agreements
- Building and development agreements
- Business and Agricultural Tenancy
- Plot acquisitions and disposals
- Land for development and re-development related funding
- Charitable Property
There are many different legal considerations in commercial property transactions. For most businesses, premises are a key element in the structure of the business operation, therefore this area requires specialist attention. Our Commercial Property team has experience and strong relationships with investors, developers, builders and lending institutions as well as those who buy, sell, lease or own property, so that we can ensure that our clients' interests are well protected.
Our skills in negotiations and business resolution will result in the achievement of your commercial property business objectives.