Conveyancing Fareham, Hampshire ~ Matrimonial Law Fareham, Hampshire
Landlord and Tenant
We deal with both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law. Our work includes both residential and commercial premises.
In non contentious areas we can make sure that property you rent is properly protected, for example by advising on, and drafting leases.
If problems do occur, whether you are a landlord or tenant, our litigation team can help you.
We offer clear legal advice and practical solutions on matters such as:
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords' consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Right to manage companies
- Schedules of dilapidations